Mission Statement and Beliefs
The mission of Harmony Elementary School (HES) is to promote
Successful Outstanding Achievement for Responsible Students (SOARS)
- We believe all stakeholders have the vision to see excellence and the courage, power, and strength to achieve it.
- We believe we will learn together to soar as one.
- We believe we will give flight to new heights of achievement.
- Effort is important
- Accept consequences
- Good choices are essential
- Listen and learn
- Exercise self-control
- Show kindness and respect
|HES is a Distinguished Title I School|
* Click HERE to learn about the Georgia Sheriffs' Association C.H.A.M.P. program for our fifth-grade students. *