Harmony Elementary School
Red Ribbon Week
Congratulations to our Red Ribbon Week poster contest winners!
Our school will be closed during the week of November 23rd-27th for our Thanksgiving Holiday Break. Have a wonderful week!
HES Canned Food Drive for CARES
HES is having a food drive to collect canned and non-perishable food items for CARES. The food drive will be from Monday, November 16th through Tuesday, December 15th. Thank you for your help!
Resources for "its learning"
Click on the link below to find resources about our new learning management system "its learning".
School Advisory Council
The HES School Advisory Council is made up of parents, community members, teachers, and administrators that meet throughout the year. See the link below for a list of meeting dates for the 2020-2021 school year.
We have a few extra 2019-2020 yearbooks, and they are now on sale for $10 (until all yearbooks are sold). In order to purchase the 2019-2020 yearbook, please contact Krissy Elrod at email@example.com.
Articles for Parents
Our School Mission & Beliefs
Our School Mission
The mission of Harmony Elementary School is to facilitate a safe and orderly environment where excellence in learning provides all children the ability to think, learn, and lead.
- All children are a gift and can learn
- Success is greater in a safe and nurturing environment
- Positive relationships and teamwork with parents and stakeholders are vital for success
- Effective communication is paramount to our success
- Rigorous and engaging activities create well-rounded, responsible, and respectful citizens