Pickens County Schools Delay Start of 2020-2021 School Year
Please see the video message from Dr. Townsend regarding the delayed opening of school.
Welcome to Harmony Elementary
Home of the Eagles
Free Summer Meals for Kids
School Advisory Council
The HES School Advisory Council is made up of parents, community members, teachers, and administrators that meet throughout the year.
Yearbooks are for sale online! They are $35 until all yearbooks are sold. In order to purchase your yearbook online, please go to www.jostensyearbook.com.
Articles for Parents
Our School Mission & Beliefs
Our School Mission
The mission of Harmony Elementary School is to facilitate a safe and orderly environment where excellence in learning provides all children the ability to think, learn, and lead.
- All children are a gift and can learn
- Success is greater in a safe and nurturing environment
- Positive relationships and teamwork with parents and stakeholders are vital for success
- Effective communication is paramount to our success
- Rigorous and engaging activities create well-rounded, responsible, and respectful citizens