Harmony Elementary School
Home of the Eagles
HES Teacher of the Year
Congratulations to Stephanie Grisham! She was selected as our HES Teacher of the Year. Thank you for all you do to support the students of our school!
Virtual Book Club
Come and join us for our Virtual Book Club on Tuesdays and Thursdays from June 1st - July 1st. The Virtual Book Club is for upcoming 1st and 2nd grade students (from 11 AM to 12 PM) and for upcoming 3rd and 4th grade students (from 12 PM to 1 PM). We hope to see you there!
Resources for "its learning"
Click on the link below to find resources about our new learning management system "its learning".
School Advisory Council
The HES School Advisory Council is made up of parents, community members, teachers, and administrators that meet throughout the year. See the link below for a list of meeting dates for the 2020-2021 school year.
Home & School Connection
Please see the link below to see the Home & School Connection for the month of May.
Articles for Parents
Our School Mission & Beliefs
Our School Mission
The mission of Harmony Elementary School is to facilitate a safe and orderly environment where excellence in learning provides all children the ability to think, learn, and lead.
- All children are a gift and can learn
- Success is greater in a safe and nurturing environment
- Positive relationships and teamwork with parents and stakeholders are vital for success
- Effective communication is paramount to our success
- Rigorous and engaging activities create well-rounded, responsible, and respectful citizens